Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Progress

#1 User is offline   Solartide 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

One of those times where you have an idea in your mind, and halfway through you have strayed far from that idea, and at the end you are nowhere near where you thought you would end up.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Solartide: 10 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

#2 User is offline   Ben9190 

• GT Moderator
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationBehind you >)

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:25 AM

Yeah, i have tons of those haha :D i like the sig, it seems like the type where the text is the main focal, which is fine :) The entire tag in general though feels a little bland with all the browns :( Most of the effects work rather well, but tweak with the wire frames some more :D

Overall nice job man, really like the message of the tag too :)

#3 User is offline   SAMUSLOVER213 

• GT Loyalist
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

I think with sigs like this its important to have everything be super-crisp and high quality, and the text should be simple, but slightly stylized (my favorite was dfkai something, but I lost it when I moved to Windows 7 :( )

also the colors are throwing me off a bit. Brown is a hard color to make appealing, at least for me, so perhaps it wasn't the best choice for the primarily color.

-SL213

This post has been edited by SAMUSLOVER213: 13 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

#4 User is offline   gimpper 

• PipPip

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostSolartide, on 10 April 2012 - 09:08 AM, said:

One of those times where you have an idea in your mind, and halfway through you have strayed far from that idea, and at the end you are nowhere near where you thought you would end up.

Posted Image

I love this siggy here, the render matches the background very well, the lighting is well made, not to bright not to soft, the text are also very well placed but only thing i see wrong is the wireframes, i'm with Ben on this one, tweak them around more, play around with modes and see what you come up with :) other than that nicely done my bro.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic