anyways, recently since i came back i've really noticed how GT has died. Man, this place used to be really active. Now, it's just like this. So I wanted to spark up some activity. If I recall correctly, this has happened before when people were still here, so i wanted to try it again.I just want to get GT back to what it used to be like so lets dooooooo this. Post if you want to participate etc etc
Anyways, community collab is when a group of people get together and essentially work on a large scale collab. We pass it from person to person till the last person gets it, who then sends it back to each member. the last person then posts it and we can give feedback and stuff i guess.
General Guidelines that will make the tag BETTER:
1. No hiding/covering previous effects
2. Not necessarily important, but try not to incorporate too many styles or else it just gets messy
3. Keep basics in mind
4. Avoid cheesy effects like overtopaz
5. 2 Days to finish, no more than that
6. Dont try to finish the whole sig, remember, its a collab
anyways, thats pretty much it guys, lets get it!
This post has been edited by >:): 05 February 2012 - 08:57 PM