Gimptalk - Premier Gimp Community: Animated Route Along a Map - Gimptalk - Premier Gimp Community

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Animated Route Along a Map

#61 User is offline   Silvertayl 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:26 PM

Mrmaddbrad said:

sooo... i took this same idea and tried to animate a signature like this. I just took the already made text and went over it just like it was a path. It works fine. But i can't figure out how to change it into a .jpeg or anything else that an image hosting site will take. Some help please?

You need to save it as an animation with the extension .gif. If you don't it won't be animated :!:
Posted Image

#62 User is offline   Mrmaddbrad 

• Pip

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:56 PM

Silvertayl said:

Mrmaddbrad said:

sooo... i took this same idea and tried to animate a signature like this. I just took the already made text and went over it just like it was a path. It works fine. But i can't figure out how to change it into a .jpeg or anything else that an image hosting site will take. Some help please?

You need to save it as an animation with the extension .gif. If you don't it won't be animated :!:

Ooooohhhh! So it has to be .gif :P Thank you!!!

#63 User is offline   Silvertayl 

• PipPip
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:50 AM

Mrmaddbrad said:

Silvertayl said:

Mrmaddbrad said:

Ooooohhhh! So it has to be .gif :P Thank you!!!

You're welcome :P :P :P
Posted Image

#64 User is offline   harald 

• Pip

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Thank you fencepost for this well done tutorial.
I would like to create an animation like you described, but I need to export it as a Movie File (HD). An export of single frames would be sufficient, too. I need this animation to illustrate the travel rout in a slide show of journey I made.

I followed your tutorial, but didn't manage any other export than gif.
Any help is appreciated.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic