Gimptalk - Premier Gimp Community: Introduce yourself.. - Gimptalk - Premier Gimp Community

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Introduce yourself..

#61 User is offline   Viktor_Shiko 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

^_^ Yay, someone said hello to me... >.>

Ya, the sig below me is one of my examples of my Photominap. I love doing those most of all...dont know why...there one of my fav things... >.>

#62 User is offline   NateDog77 

• PipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:57 PM

hm, intresting. Anyhow, WELCOME! I have a feeling your going to like it here.

#63 User is offline   Viktor_Shiko 

• Pip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:01 PM

Thank you, I feel like I will also. Theres some good GIMPers here, and some good tuts to help! ^_^

#64 User is offline   Luktar 

• PipPip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:15 PM

Hmm Time to me to write something here to :)

First Name: Mattias
Surname: Ryrlén (try to prounonce that in swedish ;-))

I live in Gothenburg sweden with my Girlfriend, we are about to get a baby together (less than 1 week when writing).

Im 26 years old and works on one of swedens larges hospitals called Sahlgrenska University Hospital as a Server Administrator (im a geek)

i don't really have any good talent in gfx but im trying my best.
My GIMP experience started when i joined this board and i think i have come quite far. (i still cheat alot and don't bother to do some stuff)

My weakness in GIMP. man i suck on manipulate Text. more tutorials on that (you who knows)

i like to GIMP, write homepages in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) enviroment but my boss forces me to write VB-script at work :(

you can reach me on icq #5163351 or msn: mattias.ryrlen@vgregion.se i don't hesitate to chat (sits infront of the screen 8 hours/day@work and a few hours @ home sometimes.

#65 User is offline   KeepingItInCzech 

• Pip

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:07 PM

I s'pose I'll introduce myself too :).

I'm Helen, 13, but almost 14, years old, and I live in Tampa FL. I came here from the Lightning Messageboard. I like hockey a whole lot, especially the Lightning. I'm in 8th grade, and am still kind of getting the hang of GIMP. I like playing piano and singing.

In my spare time, I like ging on the computer, watching cartoons, and just having fun.

That's pretty much it. Wouldn't want to bore you with too much stuff about yours truly. xD

#66 User is offline   Superboy 

• Pip

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:42 AM

Hello,
My name is Aaron. i am new to sig making and have room for improvement. I live in England, bristol. i Spend my time on the battleon forums trying to make sigs for people so there we go!

#67 User is offline   regimen de caos 

• PipPip

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:45 AM

Welcome to Gimptalk, Aaron. If you have any questions, feel free to PM (Private Message) me, by clicking underneath the word that says "OFFLINE" or "ONLINE" on my post profile. If you want to send info, or would rather use e-mail, contact me at:

brandonleish@davencourt.org

or

brandonleish@yahoo.com

If you have Instant Messaging, my address is:

nazguldragon15@hotmail.com

Once again, welcome.
Posted Image
AKA: nazguldragon15 & silentone

#68 User is offline   evilkitty 

• PipPip

Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:02 PM

Hi all :h:

I'm newby here and tnx for accept my registration request :w: I hope to learn a lot of things from you.

p.s.: sorry for my english I'm Italian :w:

AH!!! BUBBA hi i am Esther also known as evilkitty ( :l:) i am so excited!! my great grand father was from Italy!! i dont speak it but i can understand it!! that is soo cool! yay welcome to the boards!! :w:

#69 User is offline   AudioKid 

• PipPip

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:36 PM

Hi, my name is Matt and I've taken graphics up as a "side project," although I do enjoy doing it, most of what I do involves Gaming and/or computer hardware. I'm 15 and live in the USA. I wouldn't say I know a whole lot about computers, but I'm pretty well rounded and can figure out most everything for myself. Anyways, I look forward to hanging out around here and getting to learn more stuff.

-Matt
Posted Image

#70 User is offline   Boblet 

• PipPip

Posted 22 October 2005 - 07:00 PM

Hey im Rob im 13... i've been using gimp for about 4 months about 1 month ago i started to like it ALOT. I know HTML, a bit of CSS.. i've been doing html and graphics since i was about 8... Im a quite heavy gamer... I've been lurking round this forum for a bit so i decided to sign up and here i am :w:

#71 User is offline   Wilder3 

• PipPip

Posted 23 October 2005 - 06:07 AM

Hello all, Some young'uns and old ones here huhn?
I guess at this time I'm second oldest at the ripe one of 49 til Dec.
Started out on a Timex Sinclair graduated to 8088 acrh. was a usergroug Libraian at one time. Have been involved cutting and assembling stained glass for quite a few years.
Was interested in gimp for awhile before I got a copy from SourceForge Haven't looked back since. Now use a combination of programs in my stained glass construction Vocation.
Vicman, Apophysis,Terragen,ArtRage and would like to tank all those involved in and who create thes wonderful filter-Plugins.
Oh yeah Play slide guitar not as well as I'd like. But well?

#72 User is offline   klaw13 

• PipPip

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:23 PM

Hey! I'm nathan and I'm 13. I'm a new guy here on the forum, but I'm not new to the GIMP though. I decided to join today because I've used the resources and tuts on your guys' site a WHOLE LOT so I'm getting pretty good at it now.
Posted Image

#73 User is offline   Monkey 

• PipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:38 PM

Hello all!

I'm Melonie, 35, and totally addicted to GIMP. It's been sitting on my computer being used for nothing more than scaling photos for message boards for close to 2 years. :a: Only in the past couple of months have I even begun to scratch the surface of what I can do!

Much of what I have learned about gimp has come from this forum. The tuts are the best!
Posted Image

#74 User is offline   fencepost 

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Retired Staff

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:44 PM

Finally, someone my age!

Welcome to the board, Monkey! Looking forward to seeing your work.

Art

#75 User is offline   Monkey 

• PipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Art! I've spent many hours playing around with your ideas and tuts whilst lurking around in here.

My first effort is up in the Gallery. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Posted Image

#76 User is offline   redrum 

• Pip

Posted 30 October 2005 - 03:20 AM

Hello. My name is Chris and i'm 17 years old. I go to Pitman High in Turlock, Ca. I've been using gimp for a few months now, and visit these forums every now and then so I thought I'd join.

#77 User is offline   Ali Imran 

• Owner
  • Group: Administrators
  • LocationDubai, UAE

Posted 30 October 2005 - 03:32 AM

Welcome to gimptalk Chris.

regards

#78 User is offline   David 

• Pip

Posted 04 November 2005 - 03:17 AM

Hello, I'm new here, I'm 17 year old from Puerto RIco, I changed from windows to linux well because I was kinda tired of it, I work on some projects, I love desining, but I lost my important tool that is, Photoshop, found this link via google and can't wait to learn new things of the gimp. I hope it will be easyu to learn!

Nice to meet you all!

#79 User is offline   evilkitty 

• PipPip

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:33 PM

Yay! another spanish speaker! welcome David, i am sure you're gonna like this site :l:

#80 User is offline   sandman85048 

• Pip

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:31 PM

Hey,
I got GIMP about a week ago. I think I'm pretty good.

HI!

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked